Monday 30 April 2012

Think & Grow Rich

What constitute enduring riches
1. Positive mental attitude
2. Sound physical health
3. Harmony in human relations
4. Freedom from fear
5. The hope of future achievement
6. The capacity for applied fame
7. Willingness to share ones blessings with others
8. To be engage in the labour of love
9. An open mind on all subjects towards all people
10. Complete self discipline
11. Wisdom of which to understand all people
12. Financial security

Prepare yourself for
• A Change Life
• Accumulation of Abundance
• Personal Achievement
• Financial Advancement
• This is an Economic Philosophy
• Clue
• Everything starts from an Idea
• Begin to Think and Grow Rich
• Definiteness of purpose
• It is a state of Mind, you must acquire this state

1. Desire
• The starting point of all achievement,
• The first step toward riches
• The battle story, we win or we perish
• Burn your ship and cut all sources of retreat
• This will set the stage of burning desire
• To be Successful, wishing will not work on Desiring
• Persistence do not recognize failure
• Desiring, Planning, Backing with Persistence will bring riches

6 steps of to turn Desire to Gold
1. Fix in your mind the exact amount of money you desire
2. Determine exactly what you intend to give in return for money you desire
3. Establish a defined date when you intend to posses the desire
4. Create a definite plan and carry it out at once even if you are not ready
5. Write out the a clear concise statement on the exact amount of money you want, the definite date and state what you intend to give in return for the money and describe clearly in which the plan through which you are going to accumulate it with.
6. Read your written statement aloud twice daily before retiring in the night and once after you
awake
• As you read, see and feel yourself already in possession with the money
• Its difficult but the burning desire will come to you aid
• Your desire will have to become and obsession and you will have no difficulty convincing yourself
• The trick is to want money, and become so determine to have it that you will convince yourself that you will
have it
• This 6 steps was used by Andrew Carnegie and endorsement by Thomas Edison


State of Mind
• You will understand that there will be down times
• Thomas Edison Story of 10,000 trials that didn’t work
• Keep on keeping on until you find the things that will work
• There is a difference between Wishing and Believing
• Open-mindedness is essential for Believe
• It is the same effort to Dream Big versus Accepting Misery, Poverty
• The Power of Desire is backed by Faith

2. Faith
• Napoleon's 2nd Son’s Case
• Worked on prayer 4hrs a day for first 4years
• 18th month he began to hear
• By time he was 4 years he had 65% hearing
• In college, a company heard about his case and supported him with technology to have 100% hearing
• Doctors don’t know what happen

How to Develop Faith
• Faith is the Head Chemist of the Mind
• Emotion of Love, Hate and Sex is the most powerful
• How to develop Faith, Via auto suggestion
• Faith is state of mind which may be induced by strong affirmation or repeated instruction to the subconscious mind through the principle of auto suggestion.
• Repetition of affirmation of orders to the mind is the only known voluntary development of the emotion of faith
• Use the principle of Auto suggestion

Important Sentences
1. Faith is the starting point of accumulation of riches
2. Faith is the basis of all miracles and all mysteries which cannot be analyzed by the rules of science
3. Faith is the only known antidote for failure
4. Faith is the element, the chemical which when mixed with prayer gives one direct communication with infinite intelligence
5. Faith is the element which transforms the ordinary vibration of thought created by the finite mind of man into the spiritual equivalent
6. Faith is the only agency through which the cosmic force of infinite intelligence can be harness and be used by man

3. Autosuggestion
• Original Seed of an Idea
• Repetition of thought
• Repeat in audible
• Remove distraction
• Greatest weakness is lack of confidence
• Use positive thought impulse, memorize and repeat it

Self Confidence Formula
1. I know I have the ability to achieve the object of my definite purpose in my life, therefore I demand of myself, persistence continuous actions towards this attainment and I hear and now promise to render such action

2. I realize that the dominating thoughts of my mind will eventually produce themselves in outward physical action will gradually transform themselves in to physical reality therefore I will concentrate my thoughts for 30 min daily upon the task of thinking the person I intend to become thereby creating in my mind a clear mental picture

3. I know through the principle of auto suggestion any desire that I persistently hold in my mind will eventually seek expression through some practical means of attaining the object back of it therefore I will devote 10 min daily to demanding of myself the development of self confidence

4. I have clearly written down a description of my definite chief aim in my life and I will never stop trying until I have develop sufficient self confidence for its attainment

5. I fully realize no wealth or position can long endure unless build upon truth and justice therefore I will engage in no transaction which does not benefit all whom it affects. I will succeed by attracting to myself the forces I wish to use and the cooperation of other people, I will induce others to serve me because of my willingness to serve others, I will eliminate hatred, envy, jealously, selfishness and cynicism by developing love for all humanity because I know
that a negative attitude towards others can never bring me success, I will cause others to believe in me because I will believe in them and in myself, I will sign my name to this formula, commit it to memory and repeat it aloud once a day with full faith that it will gradually influence my thoughts and action so that I will become a self reliant and successful person

No comments: